News ID: 8803
Publish Date: 18 July 2012 - 11:51
Number of comments: 1 Comment
Rohama exclusive; Issuing a declaration, the Union of Islamic World Students denounced the recent dreadful crimes against the oppressed Muslims in Myanmar (Burma) and urged international organizations, especially UN and Organization of Islamic Cooperation, to urgently prevent the human massacre.
According to Rohama, the declaration reads:
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ﴿۱۳﴾ سوره حجرات/ 13
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
Oh people, we have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes that you might know one another. The noblest of you before Allah is the most righteous of you. Allah is the knower, the aware. (49:13)
From the beginning of creation until now, always the believers have been menaced by attack and violation, accordingly the best creature in the world, Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh), was annoyed by unbelievers and pagans in Mecca. And nowadays his followers in Myanmar (Burma) are brutally annoyed by extremists belonged to the peaceful creed of Buddhism.
Today, the massacre in Myanmar not only should be concerned by Muslim World but also all the awake and fair-seeker nations, races and tribes in the world.
During the history, such crimes and tragic massacres had concluded nothing but nations' collapse, lagging behind evolution of human beings and calamity and misery for racist and vengeful groups.
Different societies either with less background or ancient civilizations, religions and traditions such as Islam and Buddhism have experienced such violations.
Always the extremists, traitors and hypocrites believing no religion or pure creed, intend to make war, spread the seeds of discord and highlight ethnic, racial and religious differences among nations. Therefore by abusing the division, suppressing oppressed people and violation, they are to achieve their shameful and regrettable benefits.
Although in all countries and nations the law is considered to support the oppressed people, the governors in (Myanmar) Burma do not recognize the Arakan Muslims as formal citizens. Myanmar officials issue no identical card for Muslims, deprive them of natural rights and consider them foreigners.
Accordingly the policies have caused the countless violations by majority of Myanmar society against the Muslims whereas it's compatible with no logic, law, religion, ideology and thought.
The Union of Islamic World Students denounces the dreadful crimes against the oppressed Muslims in Myanmar (Burma), expresses the deep condolence and urges international organizations, especially UN and Organization of Islamic Cooperation, to urgently prevent the human massacre and burning villages. It calls for the following measures;
1- Making a permanent solution for Myanmar Muslims especially in Arakan state.
2- Dispatching independent, international observers and formation of a fact finding committee to detect the facts. And participation of lawyers especially Muslims to pursue the organized crimes committed in the region, to conduct a just research on these violations and to try the criminals.
3. Formation of dispute resolution committee includes Muslim and Buddhist leaders to solve bilateral conflicts focusing on the common interests without considering political plays and processes.
4. Compensating for the losses imposed to Muslims, reconstructing villages, destroyed houses and burned mosques and schools.
5. Urgent aid relief from around the world to the stricken and harmed people who experience the worst possible situation such as poverty, starvation and hunger on the occasion of holy month of Ramadan.
6. Supporting the women against sexual harassment, stopping arrests and possession loot, making free the prisoners and lifting blockade of villages. Stopping such suppressing attacks by the Buddhists and security forces.
7. Utilizing all the propagating facilities of Islam such as Muslim meetings and Friday prayers to explain the realities and to unveil the crimes committed against Muslims in Myanmar.
8. Making the people and international organizations aware by collecting visual documentaries on the massacre in Myanmar and ethnic cleansing against Muslims accompanied by global silence. Broadcasting the fact all over the world and attracting public opinion toward the massacre.
The Union of Islamic World Students once again stresses achieving the mentioned demands and expresses its readiness to cover the various dimensions of the massacre throughout Rohama news website.
It is hoped that a day with no tyranny and cruelty.
Wa Salamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh
July 18, 2012
It's unimaginable for us to hold up any more, in light of the fact that Israel proceeds with its hostility
135 people arrested by Saudi Arabia, suspected of terrorist attacks and plotting to sabotage security
Rereading Speech: DAESH is one of the branches of the malevolent tree of takfirism, not the whole of it
Rereading Speech: Ayatollah Khamenei stated that the era of peace is a great opportunity for the Armed Forces